Funny messenger status message

  • I am nobody, no body is perfect, therefore i am perfect!
  • An answer to that nagging question ... I let the dogs out!
  • Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters!
  • Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
  • Good Girls are Bad girls that don't get caught.
  • Children really brighten up a household. They never turn the lights off.
  • I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type.
  • Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. 
  • Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
  • I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
  • There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.
  • If you need space join NASA! 
  • Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause children.
  • A religious war is like children fighting over who has the strongest imaginary friend.


ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...