Robert de Niro Quotes

  • According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just  grateful. 
  • You learned the two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.
  • You'll have time to rest when you're dead.
  • It's important not to indicate. People don't try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.
  • I don't like to watch my own movies - I fall asleep in my own movies.  
  • The characters that I play are real. They are real so they have as much right to be portrayed as any other characters.
  • One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price.   
You may also like:




ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...